Top 11 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have years of experience successfully guiding buyers in buying, sellers in selling homes and apartment rentals in the Bronx, Northern Manhattan and Westchester.
- My associates and I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- We will do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a fulltime real estate broker - and will go up and beyond to help you accomplish your real estate dreams/goals.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- In the real estate transaction there are various parties involved. I will see that once you are the principal (buyer,seller,renter) I will give you my upmost fudicary responsibility to you .
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- Your time is very valuable. When an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal services (buyer consultation, and seller consultation), and client one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
- References are available upon request.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at the office (212)281-0130 or on my cell phone (917)969-8495 or send me an e-mail (email@example.com), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- MEYERS ENTERPRISE REALTY GROUP, INC.